Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wedding Cakes

Wedding cakes... Once you become a bride, let me clarify that, once you become a bride and are on a budget, then you can not afford to succumb to every desire and hope that you have for your dream wedding. I know I will still have a beautiful day but the main advice I was given in the beginning of my planning was to pick a couple of things that you must have and all the rest you can save money on.
     Well for me, cakes is not something that I have dreamed of. However, I want to introduce you to the Sweet and Saucy Shop in Long Beach, California. She has her own BLOG that you can check out and see all the celebrities that she has worked with. Here are just a few of her masterpieces:


Now these are just a couple of her cakes. For my wedding, I believe I am going to put together a combination of two or more of her cakes. I won't tell you exactly what it will look like but it will include pearls..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...