Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dazzling Yellow and Crisp Blues

My lovely faithful readers, I know its been a while but I don't want to explain I just want to create.              Today's inspiration is crisp blues and bright yellows. 

Get lost in the vintage jewelry of the bridesmaid in the first photo. Fall in love with the clean, fresh, white kitchen in the second photo and its stone floors that I would die for in my own kitchen. Imagine yourself as the bride in the third photo knowing that for the rest of her life you know have a shoulder to lean on, cry on, and count on.  Get inspired by the bridesmaid's dresses of different shades of blue accompanied with vivid yellow flowers. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing of your idea on Dazzling Yellow and Crisp Blues. I am beauty conscious like you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...