Monday, April 11, 2011

Engagement Sessions Inspired by Movies

A new fad in the wedding world is designing engagement sessions based off of movies. For couples who are having a more traditional wedding, their engagement session may be the perfect chance for them to go outside the box. Today I'm sharing with you engagement sessions that are inspired and styled from the movies Up, Alice and Wonderland and The Notebook.

Session inspired by the movie Up. Pictures shot by Wild Flowers

Alice and Wonderland styled photos. Pictures shot by: Three Nails Photography



The Notebook inspired shoot by Blushing Bride Studio This is my absolute favorite one! 



3 comments:

  1. You know Christina.....you are a pretty talented girl. I knew you were a good actress, but your creative writing is beautiful and your sense of style rivals any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned lately, how much I love reading your blog? I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooooo cute! I love the Alice & Wonderland ones!! Wouldn't it have been cute if the cookies said "Marry Me" tee hee :) Nice blog dude.

    -Aubrey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...