Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dream Dress

When I was shopping for my wedding dress I stumbled upon a Anna Maier-Ulla Maija gown, one of my now favorite wedding dress designers.  Ulla Maija was founded by Anna Maier, a master tailor along with her husband. They moved to the United States in 1871 from Eastern France. Now Anna Maier's great grandson Charles W. Bunstine II runs the Couture Bridal Collection.

While I was trying on a Ulla Maijia gown the saleswoman told me that Mr. Bunstine used to be an architect. Now with Anna Maier spirit of elegance and style and Bunstine's new architectural vision his gowns seem to drape off his brides with a flow of pristine, intricate detail. The dresses below are from his Fall 2010 and 2011 collection:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...