Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Cozy, Forest Green Wedding Theme

To my Wonderful Readers: 
I have had a very busy week and I'm sorry my posts have been slim but hopefully it keeps you all anticipating for more posts:) I have been working on this entry for a while and I am proud to bring the theme of a forest/woodsy/outdoor escape of a wedding. I think there is something so cozy about being outdoors, underneath the stars with the one you love. What a great idea to play on this theme and center your wedding around all things wilderness. Hope you enjoy!

  

1) Katherine O'Brien 2)Found on Elizabeth Anne Designs Photography by Christina Carroll 3)Rebecca Hansen 4) Britney Smith 5) Found on Ruffled Photography by Brady Puryear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...