Friday, January 28, 2011

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something BLUE!

  Yay for Fridays! I don't know about you guys but I think its been somewhat of a long week. So, I thought I would end the week off with my BIG FIND of blue bridesmaid dresses. I know two brides having an upcoming wedding this year who are having blue as one of their colors. I wanted to help them do some research and share my findings with all of you as well. 
I am also a bride on a budget and all of these dresses are under $250! Well, except for the last one. But its so beautiful I had to through it in there. Have a happy Friday! Enjoy!

                                                                                                 
                                           
        


1) Nordstrom $138    2)The Limited $89.90     3) Nordstrom $138    4) Nordstrom $68        
5)Jessica Simpson Collection $119.99  6) Jessica Simpson Collection $128  7) JCrew $250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...