Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Looking for a Stress-Free Bridesmaid Dress Idea?

          I live in Los Angeles, but my wedding will be held in Birmingham, Al. I have bridesmaids that live in different parts of Alabama and California. Therefore it was very difficult trying to find a store that is located in as many places as my girls are, so I came up with an idea. I sent all my bridesmaids a paint swatch of three different kinds of yellows.

        Then I also enclosed a letter explaining that they can buy whatever dress they like from wherever they like! Therefore, they will actually wear the dress again because they picked it out and each girl will get to spend the amount of money on the dress that they are comfortable with. In case some of the girls needed some help I gave them examples of some dresses and where they could find them. I can't wait to see the final outcome!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...