Monday, January 24, 2011

Garter Toss Wonder

              When you become a bride, atleast for me, there were so many things that I wasn't sure about that actually happens during the wedding. There are traditions and then there is the other side where people will continue to tell me: "It's your day, you can do whatever you like". But recently I have been wondering, for the garter toss; do you have two garters? Do you have one to toss and one to keep for your wedding night? Or do you just have one that you toss? I guess it's up to the bride but I wanted to get you guys opinions. I have already decided what I will do but what will you do or what have you already done?  Did you toss one and keep one? Are you going to only wear one?

1 comment:

  1. definitely two...

    One for the reception and then a little somethin for later :)

    -Chelsie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...